Fri 11 Aug 2006
- crack, adj — as in, “the crack team of reporters”
- from: the-marx-brothers.com
- carbuncle, n — both a skin boil and a jewel.
- calisthenics, n — elevates simple sit-ups and jumping jacks to an almost philosophical level.
- from: assumption.edu
- clobber, v — not to be confused with clabber, n, the thick cream English people like to eat.
- from: food.oregonstate.edu
- crikey, interjection — I anxiously await the day someone says it spontaneously and non-ironically.
- from: affiliate.viator.com
- calliope, n — Kuh- LIE-oh- pee. There’s one in the Baltimore Thanksgiving day parade.
- from: wdm.ca